When you experience unwanted dental symptoms, don’t wait until the last minute before you visit Dr Von Chan – a seasoned Petaluma dentist. The sooner, the better is always the best advice. If you get into the habit of having your dental check-ups twice a year, there’s a good chance your symptoms will be detected before they get worse.
- Located in Petaluma, California, Von Chan DDS is a reputable clinic that provides cutting-edge dental solutions to meet the growing needs of its loyal customers.
- With modern dental facilities at their disposal and many years of experience under their belt, Von Chan DDS is the place to be if you are planning to take your oral and dental health to new levels.
- Patients can access the following services at Von Chan DDS without breaking the bank: Treatments & Patient Education, Dental Implants, Invisalign, Zoom! Whitening, Cerec, VELscope Vx, Intra-oral Camera, Digital X-rays, Pediatric Dentistry, and Veneers & Laminates.
- Unsurprisingly, dozens of satisfied customers have positively rated Von Chan as their go-to dental clinic, thanks to the professional services offered to them by Dr. Chan and her excellent staff.
- Dr. Von Chan, the clinic’s founder, has completed all her advanced studies in hospital dentistry and meets the requirements of the American Dental Board. Chan and her high-spirited team of dental experts strive to make patients feel at home while they attend to their needs professionally.
Everything You Need to Know about Petaluma, California
- Petaluma is a beautiful small city, located in the Sonoma county of Francisco, CA. The Rancho Petaluma Adobe represents a historic monument in Petaluma, California; the magnificent building has a long history that goes back to 1836 when it was put up under the direction of General Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo.
- The 20th century came with big surprises for Petaluma as the city took a famous nickname, ” The Egg Basket of the World.” This name was linked to the city’s booming egg industry.
- Also dubbed ’foodie haven,’ Petaluma boasts of world-class restaurants to serve its population of over 60,000 people. In Northern California, no small city beats Petaluma in terms of offering delicious meals.
Interesting Facts about Petaluma
- Rich in culture and history, Petaluma is a fun place to be. Its conducive location makes it a tourist hub in Northern California. The city’s shipping port has been contributing to its prosperity since the early days, and not just the 21st century.
- Wealth has blessed the city’s inhabitants to put up iconic commercial buildings. These went on to stand the test of time by surviving the 1906 earthquake.
- Want to visit attractive places in Petaluma, California? There are a lot of them. — antique shops, the Petaluma River, and the Brewster Beer Garden are all exciting places.
Is Petaluma California a safe place to live? Comparatively, it’s very safe to live and work in Petaluma. The city has a very low crime rate. Besides safety, friendly Petaluma weather is hard to resist. A summer morning can be foggy and chilly, but this doesn’t last forever. Clear skies take over the midday weather, while a cool night breeze will put you to good sleep.
Petaluma is a beautiful place worth exploring. Moreover, a caring Petaluma dentist such as Dr. Von Chan and her dental team will be there to take care of your dental needs anytime you call on them.